We develop for all kinds of mobile and social platforms.
Our team has provided mobile and social media solutions using a variety of platforms and languages, from text messaging interfaces to mobile web sites, from Twitter bots to custom online communities, to native iPhone and Android applications.
Exploring these two emerging technologies, we're constantly finding new and interesting ways in which they fit together. Standing in the intersection between mobile and social, it's easy to see the exciting places they're going and changes coming to the business and consumer world because of it.
Adapting to the ever-changing web frontier is no simple task. That's why we strive to remain small, quick and nimble— ready to pivot. Our processes are collaborative and emphasize upfront communication to clarify technical and business goals to ensure expectations which can be and are met.
DevelopmentNow is a Portland-based mobile and social media solutions company founded in 2005 with years of experience in mobile solutions, native apps, social networking and web development.
We all live and work in heart of Portland, enjoying the greatly under-appreciated jewel that are the downtown food carts, soaking up the serene Pacific Northwest but
usually getting rained on in the process.
70% of us have an Apple device, the remaining 30% are secretly jealous.